Ok, my friends…here’s some of my favorite finds from one of my most favorite places online – ETSY! I have to admit I have more than 10 fav shops, but if I HAD to narrow them down to ten, this is what they’d be:
1. Pish Posh Girls…LOVE them! My daughter has the Olivia Knot dress and people are always asking, “Where did I get that dress?”. She gets tons of compliments on how cute the dress is. I swear, she must wear it at least once a week!
2. Tag-A-Long…I met this lovely lady at a market in Gruene. Such a doll! Her designs are cute, creative, and fun! And which kid doesn’t just love bugs, lizards, and frogs? Her tees and dresses are the softest cotten. My daughter likes to wear her dress to sleep in, too! I love how so many women (esp. moms) are running successful businesses doing what they love! Maybe that’s why I’m such an ETSY fan!
3. C Berry Baby…Her crayola apron is the so adorable! What a fantastic idea! LOVE it!
4. Caught Red Handed…I just adore her belt buckles and pendants. I’ve bought a few for gifts for friends here!
5. Girls Day Out…My favorite item is her green tank with bird applique…so chic(k)!
6. Rocker Baby…Her bow dresses are so stylish…love the fabrics!
8. Fategoddess…Love her adorable baby/toddler leg warmers! She has such a huge selection…my BFF, Susan, just turned me onto these! Can’t wait to see hers!
9. Bella Sera Baby…Her pinafores, wrap skirts, bibs, slippers and lounge pants are so cool! Love the designs and the patterns!
10. Pretty in Posies…One of the largest selections of handmade pretties for your daughter’s hair, made of soft felt. So cute!
Ok, so those are my top 10 faves (right now!), but I had to include this one because this owl hat is irresistable! Check it out!
And I couldn’t post without a picture, of course…well, how about a series of pictures in a slideshow instead?? Just got a new slideshow program and though I’m still learning how to use it, it’s a lot of fun!